Blast from the past to go forward in the future
As the New Year begins, one always hopes to come up with the next “brilliant” message or the right Mantra to fit a fresh start.
As I was sorting thru my thoughts and notes I ran across something I had written called Animal Messages from 2010.
It moved me, inspired me and I felt it was a perfect message for 2015. “There is an old saying “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it”.
No long dragged out “how to “manual, no novel, nothing complicated, simple to read, easy to ingest, simple to the point messages of wisdom to live by from the animals.
1. Live in the moment
2. Love, respect, have patience, be confident and trust yourselves, it changes everything
3. From pack animals―We love to be with you. You need to teach and socialize us so that we can be what you need us to be. If we behave and know what the rules are, you are more likely to take us with you and we are all happier.
4. We are animals, treat us like an animal. We are not a child or a toy. We like dirt, sticks, trees, grass, lots of exercise, training and socializing, win – win.
3. Allow your feelings or emotions to help with making decisions. When it feels good, it is good. Feels not so good, not so good. We trust our instincts, trust yours.
5. We think “simple”; do not over think our behavior, give us simple, clear guidance.
6. Taking care of yourselves, ultimately, doing so will help us too.
7. When you see us look at you with meaningful eyes, it is not always about us, at times, it is about you. Look at your life and see if it is reflecting onto us.
8. Breathe, breathe in life, doing so helps calm oneself and see life more clearly.
9. Play, play, play. Don’t take life so seriously.
10. Take time to smell other animals pee or poo.
(Translation: Take time to smell the roses.)
There you have it, all the wisdom to start a fresh New Year!
What you “think” the New Year will be is what it will be.
Co writer Becky Starr
Filed under: Posts
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!